TUCC has a track record of mission-directed property ownership and management.
TUCC has the capacity to act decisively and quickly when missional property opportunities arise, respond to innovative opportunities on the cutting edge of ministry, as well as hold properties for extended periods often working in partnership with other organizations and church bodies for specific ministry and social goals such as social housing, camping, and innovative congregational ministry.
Properties currently owned by TUCC include:
- Hillcrest Lodge, Orillia (Housing for Hard-to-House Seniors)
- Mortimer Avenue Community Homes, Toronto (Affordable Housing)
- 501 Logan Avenue, Toronto (Boarding House)
- Sparrow Lake, Camp Big Canoe, Camp Simpresca, Camp Scugog (Overnight Camping Ministry Sites)
- TUCC Administrative Offices (Richmond Hill)